All shared hosting packages provide you with a cPanel based interface, set of features, and are ran and maintained on our performance optimized hardware.
A reseller hosting account stems from the familiar and stable interface of cPanel/WHM. Unlike a normal cPanel account that you might have experience with, a reseller account allows you to create accounts -- this means you can start selling/creating shared web hosting accounts for your existing and future projects and clients.
It’s a guaranteed FACT. Start generating $$$ with Reselling Hosting today! Web-hosting services sell and there is no end in sight with more and more people moving away from publicly hosted and free email accounts to private email servers that provide them with added security and peace of mind. Take advantage of the time we’re in and position yourself for success and more importantly, revenue generation!
Looking to start selling VPS servers? Or are you considering a way to diversify your infrastructure and service offerings? Would having a turn-key platform that gives you complete control over your resources assist you in accomplishing this in a rapid and efficient manner?
What is a Cloud Resource Pool?
A Cloud Resource Pool gives you an allocation of compute, RAM, storage, IP, and bandwidth resources that you can be used in endless possibilities. Whether you use this service for your own needs, or for meeting the needs of your paying clients, you will be able to instantly deploy virtual machines in sizes you pick, in any of our several locations.
In today’s connected world, over 500,000 new businesses are started each month -- this means that 11 new businesses are started every single minute of the day. In today’s modern world, an online presence is a must. Capitalize on the market and experience financial prosperity by being a solution provider -- something you can be with a Cloud Resource Pool.
Here's how it works:
1. You get a Cloud Resource Pool (complete with an allocation of bandwidth, disk space, compute resources, RAM, and IP space) -- resource allocations can be upgraded at any time
2. Add your own clients via your control panel. Once this is done, you can instantly deploy their server! The control panel offers you a way to completely manage your clients VPS (from suspending, to booting, to changing the root password). This includes adding and deleting clients/VPS accounts.
3. You set your own prices. You decide what price you want to sell services at.
4. Your client gets their own account (whitelabel URL) to manage their VPS
5. Over 10 possible OS for your clients to use (Linux only)
6. Deploy in 3 locations: Los Angeles, Miami and New York (all without having to Order Now three separate services -- all locations included in each of our packages. This allows you to cater to a larger audience of clients as well as have a larger immediate presence)
This service is fully white-labeled, meaning you can sell servers to your customers with the confidence that your clients will not know that you are reselling our Cloud Resource Pool platform.
These are never seen-before discounts on Cloud Resource Pools!
Low cost and powerful VPS instances that are deployed on enterprise hardware nodes. These services are provided based upon the industry known and trusted OpenVZ virtualization technology platform; ensuring stability and located on a premium self-healing network for optimal uptime and maximum availability.
Powered by KVM virtualization technology, our premium Linux VPS instances give you the added benefit of dedicated resource allocations and further isolation from neighboring virtual machines. Premium plans make it possible for clients to make Linux kernel changes in the same way they would be able to with a dedicated server.
Deploy a Windows Server 2012 instance and enjoy a familiar interface and along with dedicated resources thanks to the underlying KVM virtualization technology. Perform administrative tasks with ease, use Remote Desktop (RDP) to access and utilize your Windows VPS instance.
Our Hybrid Servers now provide unmetered bandwidth, are based out of pure SSD storage, and the latest E3-1240v5 processors with DDR4 RAM technology.
All Hybrid Servers come with Pulse Control Panel, that allows easy and fast automated OS installations and reloads. Additionally, all hybrid servers come with /29 IPv4 allocations (5 usable IPs), and Advanced DDoS-Protection.
For our customers from China (or clients anywhere in the world with traffic that primarily goes to China) -- an optional free upgrade to Asia Network optimization is available (Low latency, and optimized routes utilizing China Telecom, China Unicom, and CN2!)
Network Ping Test IP: 22.214.171.124